Thursday, December 2, 2010


We had a very nice family vacation in Vermont for Thanksgiving! On the plane ride to Vermont, Emma was perfect, on the way home... Not so perfect! She was VERY bad. (so im not looking forward to going home in April by myself) Emma & I got to meet SO many new family members at our HUGE Thanksgiving FEAST at Uncle David & Aunt Bettys! There were some people she liked & some she didnt. LOL We also go to see some of our family that we havent seen in long time! Emma also got to meet some furry things called "dogs". Im not real sure what they are, so I guess we'll never have one in our house! It snowed while we were there, but nothing like here. The weather was in th 30's, somedays even in the 40's! Grandpa Phil was also able to  make Emma a little souvenir. She was asleep the entire process but she LOVED it when she woke up! What a special gift.
We had a special girls shopping day with my cousin Laura & her baby girl Morgan! Oh what fun that was, so many girls! We all squeezed into a photo booth for a nice picture... My mom said I was heavy LOL
All in all, this was a fun trip! Great time with family!

1 comment:

  1. Looks like a fun trip! Your daughter is precious. And love the name!

    I have several giveaways going on now that you may be interested in.
    www.jandshoughton.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete