Thursday, November 4, 2010

About Our Family


Emma, Tanya & Adam

Adam & I will have been married 2 years On December 22, 2010. He has given me a life I had only dreamed of 4 years ago & is the best husband a girl could ask for. Adam has changed my life in so many ways that I dont even know who I was before I met him. We have a beautiful little girl who amazes us every day. (Adam finally accepts her for being a girl) She is our world, everything we do, we do it with her needs first. We live in North Dakota, far far away from our famillies, which makes us that much stronger as our own family. We only have each other in this day to day thing called life & we learn new things about each other everyday. We Are The Paini's Of North Dakota...


1 comment:

  1. you have grown up to be a great wife and mom. i am so glad that you found happeiness. not so glad that you had to go so far away to find it but i will deal with it. if you ever come home that will be great but if you don't i will deal with that too. i miss you like craazy some days but i will get through it because i know that you have adam and out little miss emma to keep you busy. just remember that i love you always and that i am proud of you. love mom

    ReplyDelete